The growth of the global 3D printing filament market is due to the high demand for 3D printing technology, which uses filaments from product design to final product development. The increasing acceptance of 3D printers in the various industries to create a highly customized product thus increases the demand for 3D printing filaments. In addition, the use of 3D printers in the aerospace and automotive industries is increasing, as high-quality products are manufactured here with high performance at the same time.
According to the research report by MarkNtel Advisors, “The Global 3D Printing Filament Market Analysis, 2021”. The global market for 3D printing filaments is expected to grow by around 25% in the period 2021-26.
Get the sample pages of the report: https://www.marknteladvisors.com/query/request-sample/global-3d-printing-filament-market.html
Important questions answered in the study
1. What are the current and future trends in the global 3D Printing Filament Market?
2. How has the market evolved in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How has competition developed in the countries, followed by their comparative factorial indexation?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the global 3D printing filament market?
5. What customer orientation, buying behavior and expectations does the global 3D printing filament market service provider have in different regions?
The ceramics segment shows the fastest growth
Based on Type, the Ceramics segment is expected to grow significantly over the forecast period due to its use in making statues, artistic figures, and design projects. It is also used extensively in the biomedical field to create a 3D replacement bone structure. This will drive the growth of the ceramics segment.
“The Global 3D Printing Filament Market Analysis, 2021” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights into market potential, key drivers for market growth, hotspots and opportunities for 3D printing filament suppliers around the world. In addition, the report also includes the most important strategic success factors for competitors as well as the strategic factorial indexation, which measures the skills of competitors based on 16 parameters. This will help companies formulate go-to-market strategies and identify the blue ocean for their offerings.
A detailed analysis can be found at: https://www.marknteladvisors.com/research-library/global-3d-printing-filament-market.html
Aerospace & Defense holds the outstanding market share
Based on the application, the Aerospace & Defense segment dominated the market in 2019 due to the ever-growing aerospace industry, resulting in a surge in demand for new aircraft. This increases the demand for 3D printing filaments to manufacture aircraft components that are lightweight and exposed to high pressure and temperature. In addition, achieving a complex and customized structure in less time with minimal waste will drive the growth of the 3D Printing Filament market over the forecast period, according to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report, “The Global 3D Printing Filament Market Analysis, 2021”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, Stratasys Ltd., 3D Systems Corporation, SABIC, Clariant, Evonik Industries AG, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Huntsman Corporation, MERCK GROUP, and Shenzhen Esun Industrial Co. are the major players in the global 3D printing filament market. Ltd., Evonik Industries AG, others.
1. By type (plastic (polylactic acid (PLA), acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), polyethylene terephthalate glycol (PETG), acrylonitrile styrene acrylate (ASS)), metal, ceramic)
2. By application (aerospace & defense, healthcare, automotive, consumer goods, electrics & electronics, others)
3. By regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific)
4. By countries (USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, Italy, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, China, India, Japan, South Korea)
5. From competitors (Stratasys Ltd., 3D Systems Corporation, SABIC, Clariant, Evonik Industries AG, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Huntsman Corporation, MERCK GROUP, Shenzhen Esun Industrial Co., Ltd., Evonik Industries AG, others)
1147 88AVE, Delta, British Columbia, BC, V4C, 3B8, CANADA
Tel .: +1 613-707-5086
MarkNtel Advisors is a leading research, advisory and data analysis company providing a wide range of strategic reports across a variety of industries to a large and diverse client base including multinational corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals.
We specialize in niche industries and emerging regions to help our clients formulate strategies. Go to Market (GTM), product development, feasibility analysis, project scope, market segmentation, competitive benchmarking, market size and forecast, trend analysis, etc. in around 15 industries, so that our customers can identify attractive investment opportunities and maximize the ROI – an advantage for early adopters.
This version was published on openPR.